Snooze and five more minutes, and another five and when you realize you’re going half an hour late. And always the same question, why is it so hard to wake up early? Maybe the 3 episodes of the series last night, fall into the warm hole of YouTube or the endless instagram screen.
Admire those who wake up at 6 am to run 10 kilometers or those who go to a yoga class at 7am and are all day with an enviable energy.
Whatever the situation, the power to create good habits is in you. And everything is a matter of discipline. Waking up early depends on your nocturnal habits, after you do it for 7 days, 15 days and up to 21 days it becomes a habit.
It is not easy (if not everyone would do it) but it is not impossible.
Sleep and its cycles
Just as everything has its moment, the moment of the dream must be respected. Sleeping is as important as eating. Let´s learn about sleep and it´s cycles. The dream is made up of brain waves. Each night our dream must fulfill its 5 cycles so that we have adequate rest. According to the dream institute, the entire cycle lasts between 90 and 110 minutes.
The stages of the sleep
- 1st Stage : It is the stage where the dream is lighter. Where the person tends to wake up easier.
- 2nd Stage: Brain waves become slower.
- 3rd Stage: Brain waves are interspersed between fast and slow.
- 4rd Stage: It is the stage where the dream is deeper.
- REM: It’s the stage when dreams happen. Some people experience between 3 and 5 dreams at this stage.
They say sleep makes you happy. The benefits of good sleep are part of healthier lifestyle habits. While you sleep you forget things, reducing the stress you have had during the day. Getting enough sleep has an important connection with being happy. It is a way to relax the body and have more energy.
What can you do to sleep better?
Sometimes we find it hard to fall asleep, and it’s normal. We have all the stress of the day. There are problems to solve, or the technology consumes all your time of rest. If you want to achieve a good rest you can take into account the following tips.
Tips for a better sleep
- Do a routine every night
- Use an alarm to identify bedtime
- Try not to drink coffee in the afternoon or evening do exercise
- Write in your journal
- A single nap cuts during the day
- Keep electronic elements away
- Disconnect yourself
- Take a hot bath
- Listen to relaxation music
- Connect with your spirituality
- Eat something light
- Use an analog alarm clock
When you rest correctly you can wake up early without remorse. You can become a lover of the mornings. Be more productive, put more hours a day and be happier.
I hope this post serves you and helps you build good habits.
Leave a comment below and follow me on social networks.